- District Offices to eFile new Cases
- Search Legal Unit cases
- File Documents on existing cases
1. All requests for legal assistance, other than attorney of the day calls, must go through the LEGEND portal.
2. When submitting referrals and/or requests for settlement approval LEGEND users must adhere to the policies set forth in Cal/OSHA’s Compliance Policy and Procedures Manual Cal/OSHA’s Compliance Policy and Procedures Manual for DOSH Intranet.
3. After completing the e-filing process, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail message and reference number. Please manage your junk or SPAM folder to locate receipt of such confirmation e-mail messages. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail message please contact the legal unit. [insert hyperlink to “Contact Us” page]
4. Use of Electronic Signature: By creating an account, you agree that your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature on all documents submitted to LEGEND. You also agree that no certification authority or other third-party verification is necessary to validate your electronic signature, and that the lack of such certification or third-party verification will not in any way affect the effect or enforceability of your electronic signature. You are also confirming that you are the individual authorized to sign the document filed. For purposes of this consent, “electronic signature” means an electronic sound, symbol, or process attached to, or logically associated with, an electronic record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the electronic record.
5. If you need immediate legal assistance please please contact the legal unit. [insert hyperlink to “Contact Us” page]. You must still submit your request for assistance through LEGEND.
6. Attorney of the day calls will continue as they did before LEGEND. Anything other than quick advice calls must be submitted through LEGEND.
- Contact Us